- Mycronic creates world-leading production equipment for electronics
and display manufacturing
- Headquarters in Täby, north of Stockholm, Sweden.
- Local presence in more than 50 countries.
- 25% of the workforce in R&D.
- Wholly owned subsidiaries in China, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Owner of Shenzhen Axxon Automation Co., Ltd (80 percent), Automation Engineering, Inc. (100 percent), RoyoTech Digitalelektronik GmbH (100 percent), Vi TECHNOLOGY S.A.S (100 percent) and MRSI Systems, LLC (100 percent).
- Listed on NASDAQ, Stockholm, Mid Cap.
- Certified to ISO 9001:2015/ ISO 14001:2015
Committed to innovation
In a world driven by extremely fast technological change, Mycronic's innovations enables the electronic industry to be in the forefront. In fact, for producers of advanced flat screen displays, our technology is indispensable.
The same holds true for some of the most agile and responsive electronics manufacturers, who use our solutions to produce a wide variety of the most complex electronic circuit boards in the world. And the automotive industry rely on our highly automated production systems to assemble and test the camera modules used for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) used in modern cars. With our ultra-high precision die bonders Mycronic supports the manufacturing of optoelectronics, driving high-speed optical communication networks globally.
Our significant investments in R&D are just one indication of our commitment to continuous innovation to meet these demands.
The business partner of choice, enabling the future of electronics.
We aim to be the market leader within our key segments across the globe. We continuously improve and develop innovative solutions, products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers. We do not compromise with our goal to deliver sustainable growth, profitability and shareholder value. We meet our challenging goals by engaging the passion and talent of people dedicated to deliver.
Diversity as a competitive edge
At Mycronic, we have a diverse workforce, fueling our innovation capabilities and enabling us to succeed in a rapidly changing world and marketplace. Diversity helps us to understand our customers as well as the different cultures in which we operate. We belive quite simply that diversity gives us a competitive edge.
Mycronic is the proud recipient of the following national and international awards.
||Mycronic received European Business Award in the Import/Export category
||Mycronic received the Allbright-Award 2015 for significant efforts to drive the company towards a more meritocratic business.
Mycronic received the 2015 GLOBAL Technology Award for Agilis Smart Bin system.
||Mycronic selected National Champion in European Business Awards 2015/2016
||Mycronic recognized for innovation at Frost & Sullivan award ceremony
Read more about our passion to innovate
Passion meets innovation
Our knowledge is key
Visiting address: Nytorpsvägen 9
Box 3141, 18303 Täby, Sweden
Tel: +46 8 638 52 00
Fax: + 46 8 638 52 90
Reg office: Stockholm
Reg no: 556351-2374