|Evaluate, develop and improve our services and systems for our customers in general
- Improve visitors’ browsing experience by personalizing the website and improve our services.
- Administration of our website and our relationship with you including to provide services to you which you may request from Mycronic and/or to provide and monitor our services to you.
- Conducting optional online surveys (e.g. to receive feedback regarding the quality of our service)Establish material for improvement of our services such as customer care and job applications.
- Provide our customers the possibility to improve our services.
- Development of material to improve our IT systems with the purpose of raising the security for the company and our visitors.
Based on the data Mycronic collects (e.g. visit history, technical data and log dataetc.) Mycronic may carry out analysis that may include you being sorted into a customer segment. The analysis is however never carried out on an individual level. The result from the analysis is used for improving out services and developing our webpage.
Correspondence/feedback, user generating data (incl. click and visit history), technical data such as browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP) etc.), info about your interaction with Mycronic (log data, how long different pages have been reviewed, answering times, download errors, how you reach and leave the service etc.)
Navigational Information such as information about your computer and your visits to this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
Correspondence and feedback regarding our services.