Improving your underfill dispensing process
Increasingly, flip packages and flip chips such as BGAs incorporate modern electronics used in high-reliability applications, often having to withstand harsh environments with mechanical stress, like vibrations or shocks. Meanwhile, the assembly of these types of packages must take into account the thermal expansion mismatch between the silicon chip and the underlying PCB substrate.
To ensure the robustness and durability of such PCBAs, electronics manufacturers have to implement an underfill process, which is one of the most challenging applications of fluid dispensing.
This live presentation will explore the key pitfalls to avoid when implementing underfill and provide an overview of Mycronic's capabilities in underfill dispensing solutions.
Why should you attend?
In this webinar you will have the opportunity to:
- Understand the principles of dispensing underfill
- Get some PCB design tips to improve underfill process
- Discover the versatility and flexibility and performances of Mycronic dispensing technology
- Exchange directly with our dispensing process expert
This webinar is available on the following dates and times (Central European Time zone):
- June 20th, 10:00 - 11:00 am CET
- June 21st, 17:00 - 18:00 pm CET
Reserve you seat today for the next available session!