About us at Bareboard testing
You can find the headquarter of atg Luther & Maelzer GmbH in the middle of the lovely Tauber Valley in Wertheim-Reicholzheim.
We also have branches in Wunstorf (near Hanover), China, and Taiwan as well as an additional service team in the USA. With more than 190 employees worldwide, we are one of the world market leaders and offer our customers two product lines: finger and parallel testers.
Mycronic atg Luther & Maelzer is a specialist in the development, manufacture, and sale of test systems for bare printed circuit boards.
Our excellent ranking is mainly based on our enormous innovative strength and the many long-term employees, of whose experience and commitment we are very proud. We maintain an open corporate culture and information policy as well as flat hierarchies. We are constantly evolving and offer all our employees possibilities for self-improvement and advanced training. The support and promotion of our employees are of high importance to us.
We are looking for you - for strong personalities who want to be part of our team!
What we offer to our team members
- Flexible working time models with flextime accounts
- Additional social benefits: anniversary bonuses, commuting expenses, group accident insurance, vacation and Christmas bonus payments, capital-forming benefits, etc.
- Free fruit, coffee, and tea
- Cooperative working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Freedom to work independently
- Regular education opportunities
- Company events
- Exercise-at-work breaks
- Business bike
- Health Days
- Annual appraisal interviews
- Corporate benefits with our partners
- 30 days of vacation
- Additional times off: Shrove Tuesday, Christmas & New Year's Eve
Unadvertised job application
Even if we currently do not offer a suitable position (job) for you, you are welcome to send us a job application.
Our HR team Kerstin Frink and Amra Basic look forward to receiving your application, please email it to: