The annual general meeting (AGM)
The AGM is the Company’s highest decision-making body. All shareholders have the right to participate in the AGM and to exercise their voting rights relative to their shareholdings.
Rules regarding the AGM can be found in the Swedish Companies Act and the Articles of Association. Notice to attend the AGM shall be made four to six weeks prior to the meeting through an announcement in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar and in a press release published on the company website. Issuance of the notice shall be announced in Svenska Dagbladet. Shareholders who wish to participate in the Meeting must submit an application in accordance with the information in the official notification.
AGM 2023, May 9, Täby
Mycronic’s annual general meeting is held on Tuesday 9 May 2023, at 5:00 p.m. at the headquarter in Täby.
- Notice to annual general meeting 2023
- Digital registration for the general meeting
- Postal voting form 2023
- Digital voting form 2023
- Remuneration report 2022
- Proposal on establishment of Nomination Committee 2023
- Nomination committee’s statement 2023
- The board of directors’ statement on dividend and repurchase of own shares 2023
- Proxy form 2023